This assignment has two parts A and B (Advanced Internet Technologies and Computer Graphics & Multimedia) and each part is for 20 marks. Answer all the questions. Lab record for all the respective sessions (given in the MCSL-054 Lab Manual) for each course carries 20 Marks each. Rest 20 marks are for viva voce. Please go through the guidelines regarding assignments given in the MCA Programme Guide for the format of presentation. If any assumptions made, please state them.
PART-I: MCS-051 (Advanced Internet Technologies)
- Develop a web page using servlet to display counselling schedule of MCSL-054 at your Study Centre.
- Develop a web page for conducting an online test for jsp programming. The questions in test should be of multiple choice type and true/ false type. There should be provisions for registration, examination and to see the results after examination. Use servlet,jsp,jdbc, to develop this application. Make necessary assumptions require.
- Create an XML document for Medicines in a medical store.
PART-II: MCS-053 (Computer Graphics and Multimedia)
- Write a program in C/C++ using OpenGL to draw a triangle of blue colour and inside that draw a circle of orange colour.
- Write a program in C/C++ using OpenGL to show a ball is shrinking.
- Write a program in C/C++ to implement DDA line drawing algorithm.
- Write a program in C/C++ to implement Bresenham’s circle generation algorithm.
- Write a program in C/C++ to implement Scan-Line Polygon Filling Algorithm.